Scrambled eggs! If you were one of the chicken scratch’n people who won clucky prizes – in the lead up to AOC2020, your prize has transformed into entries to the Turbo Chook 3 Days 2021. Squawking and soaring winners include:
Invitational Clucky Draw: Ken Mansell, Savanah Sweeny and Tessa Radajewski
Schools Clucky Draw: Ronan Lee, Sophie Toes, Mitchell Stephens and Anna Duston
Facebook Clucky Draw: Caroline Pigerre, Lucy McGarva and Aylwin Lim
Melbourne Sprint Weekend: Aston Key, Elin Erne, Martin Dent and Natasha Rowe Key
As a reminder – here is the Competitions nitty gritty:
It’s easy. All you have to do is watch out for the 3 clucky draws being held over Oceania.
There’ll be 3 winners per clucky draw – that’s 9 prizes all up. Valued at $75 adults and $54/36 juniors.
Here’s how you enter:
The Facebook Clucky Draw. You can enter. All you have to do is LIKE the Australian Orienteering Championships 2020 Facebook Page. Then keep an eye out for the clucky draw post during Oceania. Follow the clucking instructions.
The Schools Clucky Draw. You are automatically in this draw if you are in an Australian or New Zealand Schools Team! If you win – it will be a big yolk.
The Invitational Clucky Draw. You are automatically in this draw if you’re part of the Invitational Camp (adults & kids). If you win – it will make it cheaper for your flock to fly south.
Scrambled eggs! What if you’re a winner but want to enter the 2020 Schools Champs instead?
Don’t ruffle your feathers. Your prize can be applied towards your entry fees to other non-schools events at AOC2020. Keep reading for the chicken scratch’n fine print.
Here’s where you find the Chicken Scratchin’ Fine Print:
- Orienteering Tasmania (“OT”) is conducting a competition (“the Competition”) over the Oceania Orienteering Carnival 2019 (“Oceania”). The Competition is being held to generate interest in the Australian Orienteering Championships 2020 (“AOC2020”). As part of AOC2020 OT will be running the Turbo Chook 3 Days
- The Competition is made up of three lucky draws: Draw 1 (“the Facebook Draw”), Draw 2 (“the Schools Draw”) and Draw 3 (“the Invitational Draw”).
- Anybody can enter the Facebook Draw. To enter look for the Facebook Draw post on the Australian Orienteering Championships 2020 Facebook Page (“the FB Post”). The FB Post will appear some time between 3 – 5 October 2019. How to enter including the closing date and time will be on the FB Post.
- Every member of the Australian and New Zealand Schools Teams are automatically in the Schools Draw. No one else is eligible to enter.
- Everyone at the Invitational Camp (adults and juniors) are automatically in the Invitational Draw. No one else is eligible to enter.
- The Competition prizes are 9 entries back for the Turbo Chook 3 Days valued at $75 adults, $54 juniors and $36 twelve years and under.
- Because you can not compete in both the Turbo Chook 3 Days and the Australian Schools Championships 2020 (“the Schools Champs”), if any winner decides to enter the Schools Champs then the value of your prize can be applied towards your entry fees to other non-schools events at AOC2020 (“Non-Schools Events”).
- The lucky draws will be conducted at the discretion of OT.
- If you win a prize in a lucky draw you will not be eligible to win any further lucky draw.
- Winners of the Facebook Lucky Draw will be advised by a post on the FB Page (“the FB Announcement”). Winners will not otherwise be contacted. Winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the FB Announcement as instructed in the FB Announcement. If a winner does not do this then you are deemed to have forfeited your prize. OT may then conduct a redraw to determine a replacement winner.
- The Schools Draw will take place as part of the Tasmanian Schools Team presentation about AOC2020 at Oceania. You need to be present to win. If you are not present, there’ll be a redraw.
- The Invitational Draw will take place at an Invitational Camp meeting to be determined by the organiser of the Invitational Camp. You need to be present to win. If you are not present, there’ll be a redraw.
- Prizes are not transferable to any other person.
- Your prize is only of value if you enter either:
- the Turbo Chook 3 Days; or
- Non-Schools Event pursuant to clause 7. If this is your option and your entry fees to the Non-Schools Events are less than the value of your appropriate level of entry to the Turbo Chook 3 Days, then the value of your prize will be the lesser amount. We will not pay you more than a full refund of what you have paid to enter the Non-Schools Events.
- If you decide to enter as per clause 14, then:
- you must do so by the pre-entry deadline 22 August 2020 (failure to do this will mean you have forfeited your prize);
- once you have entered, you must contact us by email to let us know using the Contact Us Form; and
- The value of your prize will then be given to you by way of a refund. If applicable this will mean applying a refund towards any family entries.
- If you decide not to enter – you may opt to let OT know. If so, OT may conduct a further lucky draw at its discretion to determine a replacement winner.
- Notwithstanding any other clause, no-one involved in the administration of the Competition in any way in the opinion of OT is eligible to be a winner.
- By entering the Facebook Draw you completely release Facebook from any liability whatsoever.
- OT acknowledges the Facebook Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.